I just want to remind you that the deadline for submission is Nov 30th 2011.
The email address to send your entries to is: email@example.com
If your attachment file size is large please send your entry to this address via yousendit or dropbox.
If you have any issues with this please contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I also wanted to give you some UPDATES regarding the competition:
- The shortlisted submissions are to be exhibited in the University of Alberta’s Enterprise Square Galleries on Dec 10th 2011 (and you will be informed if you are shortlisted before this date).
- The prize winners will be announced on Monday the 19th of December (which will be decided by our Jury on Friday the 16th of December).
- The closing event of this exhibition is to include a lecture and workshop by Ellen Dunham-Jones the author of Retrofitting Suburbia on the 26th of January 2012.
- The shortlisted submissions will also be showcased in following bookwork edited by Dr Rob Shields and myself entitled: Reinventing the Strip Mall: A Collection of Anticipatory Architectures (to be published by the University of Alberta Press).
- This bookwork and the shortlisted submissions will then form a travelling exhibit that is to tour planning departments and architecture and design schools across North America. This will kick-off with a display at the Association of American Geographers (AAG) annual international conference in New York in Feb 2012.
We very much look forward to receiving your submissions!